Nov 3, 2011

INSTANT STYLE FORMULA: Have a Strategy for Your Core Wardrobe Colors

Hi ladies! Today I want to share some images I collected from Style On Me website in 2010.  I felt that the model looked so urban yet feminine, and chic yet sporty. I marveled at how well put together she looked from head to toe, from clothing items to the last finishing touches in her accessories! Most of the images are suitable for Fall/Winter climate and for women with high contrast in their hair VS skintones.

I hope you enjoy them and find some of them useful in putting together your new looks!

Love,

Jessica


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




With many thanks to --- http://styleonme.com




















































~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


TODAY'S BONUS PIC ::: One look that would work for Summer! :->




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2 comments:

  1. VERY stylish! And sleek, as Kimberly said in our group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeanine! :-> I guess it means they are T4 in their overall appearance??

    ReplyDelete